Anyone who does not adhere to these Terms may have their profile and/or their contributions (as applicable) removed from the site as explained below.
Conduct whilst using the site
Always be kind and courteous – we all want to create a welcoming environment for our members. Please treat everyone with respect. Healthy debate is natural, but kindness is required.
You must not post any content that:
• contains any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or aimed to deceive;
• promotes sexually explicit material, activities or violence;
• promotes discrimination based on race, gender or gender identity, religion, nationality, disability, maternity or paternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, income status or age;
• infringes any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
• is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• promotes any illegal activity or is in breach of any relevant laws;
• is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety including anything that is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• Be used to impersonate any other person or organisation, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Content of news and event posts
Remember your audience and keep your contributions relevant – this is a network of creative practitioners in Bedfordshire for creative practitioners in Bedfordshire. Therefore, please make sure your events and news are relevant to those people and not the general public. The network site is not a What’s On guide for cultural events in Bedfordshire so please make sure what you post is aimed exclusively at creative practitioners.
Events should be free or low cost to attend - Members are not permitted to host events for the purpose of making a significant profit. Covering your event costs is reasonable, but anything overtly commercial to the point of profiteering won’t be posted.
Keep it local – at times you may want to engage in debate or activity of national importance but remember that this is a Bedfordshire network, so please keep posts relevant to local people.
Please ensure you are the sole owner or have the relevant permission for all content that you upload to Creative Bedfordshire including any graphics, images or other media that are uploaded.
Suspension and Termination
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. If we do, we will notify our members by email. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you.
Image copyright Andy Willsher.